********

********

Thursday 2 February 2017

Healthy Lifestyles: Total Transformations - The #debnelv3monthchallenge conclusion

Hello all. Some of you might be wondering why I never posted a "week 10 and 11" update to my #debnelv3monthchallenge. Well there are two reasons for this. Firstly, I have been incredibly busy as of late with the impending launch of my Academics Can Kill Your Sanity website. Secondly, I have decided to end the above-mentioned challenge a little earlier than originally anticipated.


My previous D-Day was set to be the 13th of February 2017, however since I am more than happy with my progress I have decided that it is time to quit.  This challenge was originally started in order to prove a point to someone else but I can really say that I have actually amazed myself in all that I have gained from it personally.


The first thing I learnt is that by following the right eating habits and having a regular exercise routine, a person really can feel a million times better with recharged energy and a renewed zest for life! I have always been a bit of a fitness freak but I have never before taken it to the level I did now during this challenge.


I have also learned that I was too thin to begin with before starting this challenge. My original weight was 55kg before I packed on the pounds needed to embark on this journey with all of you. Although my doctor has been telling me for years that I was actually underweight according to my height and other factors, I chose to ignore him. However I have come to see for myself that he was indeed correct!


I originally gained just under 11 kg for this challenge (10.9kg to be exact) and for a while I had a bit of lag in shedding the pounds (with factors such as Christmas not helping much). This lag did a lot of good though, in that it helped me to really "see" what I looked like at pretty much every kg loss.


I henceforth came to the conclusion that the weight that suits me best is 59kg in that it is the weight class at which my eyes don't look sunken and my jawline does not appear so thin. As far as my other goals are concerned, I am very happy to report that these have all been reached with no problems. My skin is back to the way it was originally and my hair has never looked better.


I shall be keeping my photo reveal date as 13 February 2017, unless something else hampers my schedule.


That's it for now. On a last note though I want to add a message to all the ladies out there: - It does not help you look like a stick figure as it really does not suit anyone and it's not worth the price of your health.


Till next time, take care

Debbie Nel

xxxxxxx

If you like my blog why not follow Mortal Life Modes on the NewsDog App?

No comments:

Post a Comment