********

********

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Healthy Lifestyle: Week 8 and 9 of my weight loss / body transformation

It's a brand new year with brand new obstacles and challenges to face. The actual holiday period seemed to blow past us like a feather in the wind, and I cannot believe that we are already in 2017!


I wish I could say that I am fully on track again with my #debnelv3monthchallenge, but alas, I am not quite back on the horse yet. Don't lose faith in me though, since I have already resumed my healthy/weight loss eating plan and it is only my exercise routine that still has me at a bit of a lag. Next week, this is all going to change though.


As from Monday, the 15th of January 2017, I plan on increasing my daily exercise routine to 60 minutes a day. Thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening. I also plan on trying out a few different hydrating face masks and using my homemade hair remedy (the recipe for which, will be made available in my soon to be released e-book), on a daily basis. 


As for my weight, I am happy to report that I am almost back on course, with my weight currently standing at 61kg, only 6kg shy of my ultimate goal. The few weeks remaining should be more than enough to shed the excess load. 


I have been craving a lot of sweets of late, which is very odd for me. I have credited this to the fact that my body is trying to "rebel" in a sense, in protest against my "return to healthy living". To cope with this little inconvenience, I have been eating a few more fruit salads. Not only has this curbed all yearnings for sinful sugars, but it has also given me renewed bursts of energy (which couldn't come at a better time with it being a brand new year and all). 


Well that's if from me for now. I hope I have more exciting news for you in the (final) weeks to come. Only 31 days left until D-day!

xxxxxxxx

If you like my blog, why not follow Mortal Life Modes on the NewsDog App?

No comments:

Post a Comment