********

********

Friday 16 December 2016

Healthy Lifestyle: Week 4 and 5 of my weight loss/body transformation

This coming Sunday I will officially be five weeks into my #debnelv3monthchallenge! The time has truly flown by and before you know it, it will be 13 February and the end to this epic journey.



So much has happened since my last posting (of 7 December 2016). For starters, I am happy to report that the "stagnant weight" issue is no more. Once my body got used to the daily water intake increase, I started dropping kg's again. My weight now stands at 60kg (5kg shy of my goal). My skin and hair also looks amazing and I feel great! 



I cannot believe all the energy I have now! So much so, that I am battling to switch off and sleep at night (since my body and mind just keeps wanting to go on). It seems that the diet, meditation, skin and hair care routine, I have developed, is truly working wonders for me. So much so, that a friend of mine suggested I write an e-book highlighting all my hair, skin, diet, meditation and exercise tips and tricks. I liked the idea so much that I have decided to do just that!



In fact I have already started writing my book and I anticipate its release early in next year. My readers will be able to look forward to a bevy of healthy recipes, easy exercises and cheap yet amazing hair and skincare tips, amongst other useful information.



However, don't despair as I will still be sharing many free tips, tricks and recipes during this challenge as well, since I would never dream of disappointing all the loyal followers who have been tracking my progress with me since the very beginning of this journey. My real reason for wanting to write a book is simply that I have discovered way too much information to cover in a few blog postings and it would be a total shame, not to share all this knowledge gained with the world. 



Okay, back to my challenge. My diet has pretty much stayed the same in the last two weeks with the simple addition of some chicken and lean meat dishes for protein, as well as the addition of a few different fruits, to those I have been eating thus far for lunch (to prevent my taste buds from getting bored).



I am also still drinking six glasses of water a day which has increased my bathroom visits quite a bit, however my skin looks and feels amazing due to this and I have also noticed a reduction in cellulite on my legs (which I definitely attribute in part to my increased water intake). Therefore I definitely recommend an increase in purified water intake for everyone. Why I added the word "purified" is due to the fact that I do not recommend anyone to drink water directly out of a tap, in any country in this world, since there is no guarantee of its cleanliness and safety. 



I have also since increased my daily exercise time to forty minutes of which thirty minutes still consists of my basic aerobic, hop around/dance workouts. However, the final ten minutes now consist of five minutes of weight exercises and five minutes of abdominal exercises. 



Another note I shall add in closing is that since Christmas is around the corner, I definitely plan on cheating on my diet which is okay as long as I don't make a habit out of this (as stated before). Only 58 days left until D-Day!

xxxxx

If you like my blog, why not follow Mortal Life Modes on the NewsDog App?

No comments:

Post a Comment